Social Icons

Monday, May 21, 2012

Jesse Harmon Productions: Audio Transfer plug

Hi folks.  This is a shameless plug for my company.  Jesse Harmon Productions now offers tape, vinyl, and shellac transfer to CD, tape, and flash drive.

*cue crazy announcer voice*

Do you have an old record that you want to listen to?  Do you like the sound of cassette tapes hissing through your speakers?  Do you like the sound of the crackle of your old Gershwin shellac records through an old Victrola?  LOOK NO FURTHER!  Jesse Harmon Productions can work with you!

We new offer transfer of these old obsolete formats to today's listening devices!  We can put your records on CD!  Contact me for more details.  Pricing is below.


  1. Vinyl transfer: I can transfer old vinyl records to CD, tape, or flash drive.
  2. Shellac transfer: I have an old Victrola that I can record onto CD, tape, or flash drive.
  3. Tape transfer: Old cassette tapes do still exist (my grandpa uses them all the time). I can transfer these to CD, tape, or flash drive.
COMING SOON: REEL TO REEL TAPE
Pricing
EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME USING THE FORM IN THE CONTACT PAGE ON MY WEBSITE.

http://www.jesseharmonproductions.com/transfer/

*end crazy announcer voice*


Reel to reel tapes will be coming soon.  I just have to get my reel to reel tape machine fixed.  Head on over to my website for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment